QuestaGame is a global social enterprise that believes in working (and playing) together to protect life on our planet for a sustainable future. With Earth’s biodiversity under serious threat, we embrace the power of mobile technology - from gaming apps to machine learning - to take new audiences outdoors where they compete to become environmental scientists. Read our core values.
QuestaGame empowers its users to:
- better appreciate the beauty of our tree of life, and
- take an active role keeping our tree of life healthy into the future
Behind QuestaGame is an award-winning team of designers, programmers, communicators, game developers, environmental experts and web development pioneers. We all share common values and are always happy to hear from others who share our desire to make a real difference. Have you got what it takes to join the QuestaGame team?
QuestaGame was first launched in 2014 through a successful crowdfunding campaign. Based in Canberra, Australia, the game has players around the world.
- Myer Foundation, Innovation, 2016-17
- National Science Week 2015 & 2017
- ACT Innovation, 2016
- Purves Environmental Fund 2014
- Norman Wettenhall Foundation 2014