QuestaGame is a global social enterprise that believes in working (and playing) together to protect life on our planet for a sustainable future. With Earth’s biodiversity under serious threat, we embrace the power of mobile gaming to take citizen science to new audiences.
We empower QuestaGamers to:
- better appreciate the beauty of our tree of life, and
- take an active role keeping our tree of life healthy into the future!
Behind QuestaGame is an award-winning team of designers, programmers, communicators, game developers, environmental experts and web development pioneers. We all share common values and are always happy to hear from others who share our desire to make a real difference. Have you got what it takes to join the QuestaGame team?
QuestaGame was first launched in 2014 through a successful crowdfunding campaign. Based in Canberra, Australia, the game is now available in over a dozen countries (and expanding quickly). Current countries include:
- New Zealand,
- South Africa,
- USA, and
- Myer Foundation, Innovation, 2016-17
- ACT Innovation, 2016
- National Science Week 2015-2017
- Purves Environmental Fund 2014
- Norman Wettenhall Foundation 2014